Beneficial Factors of Ghee
Our ancestors have always spoken about the benefits of ghee its importance, so why not use this health wisdom to the fullest. Satva Ghee is great on taste and made from 100% cow's milk. Ayurveda says cow's ghee is best for consumption's, a food that is rejuvenating and longevity promoting food, helping with improvement in vision, body growth and immune functioning. Let's give our relations and life a chance to celebrate with a golden bond of Satva Ghee. Enjoy this goodness of nature, whose advantages have always been endless. Ghee is considered as one of the five nectars of life. Ghee is not just ritually associated with the divine or the sacred, but it actually has individual connotations as per its specific characteristics. Now enjoy pureness of the ghee, from Satva Ghee.
Benefits of Ghee
- Low in Fat Content, Ghee is made of saturated fat and a good source of healthy fats hence it supports weight loss.
- Rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E.
- Contains a significant level of butyric acid, an anti-carcinogenic short-chain fatty acid.
- Helps in building healthy digestive tract as it improves your digestion.
- Builds Strong Bones With Vitamin K2
- Reduces Inflammation.
- Boost Energy & Immune System.
- The significant levels of vitamin A in ghee make it ideal for protecting eye health. As per Ayurveda, eating ghee regularly helps in improving eyesight.
- Ghee increases vital Ojas in the body; Ojas is the subtle energetic force that is responsible for one's energy, vitality and immunity.
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata, hence it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta.
- Ghee is a well-known treatment in Ayurveda for relieving dryness in the body, as it is oily and moisturizing by nature. Whether taken internally or applied externally, ghee has the ability to nourish and lubricate the tissues on a cellular level.
- Ghee promotes flexibility as it lubricates the joints and connective tissues and promotes flexibility.
- Loaded with Vitamin K2, ghee plays an important role in the development of the baby's facial features and teeth.
- According to Ayurveda, ghee is considered to be a satvic food. Satvic foods promote good health, positivity and personal growth.